About This Repository
On May 6th 2014 the ECLAC's Digital Repository was officially launched in Lima, during the Thirty-fifth session of ECLAC.
What is the ECLAC's Digital Repository?This Repository allows us to capture, store, index, preserve and redistribute - in digital form - the intellectual output of the ECLAC. The URL is: http://repositorio.cepal.org
Objectives and Scope
- Provide a single point of access to more than 42,900 digital assets, from the first publication of ECLAC in 1948 to the most recent. All documents are available in full-text.
- Increase the visibility and impact in a consistent manner, of all the work produced by ECLAC, both regionally and globally.
- Ensure continuous and safe preservation of ECLAC''s intellectual property in a long term and in digital format.
- Provide detailed usage statistics of ECLAC publications.
Type of information that the repository will store
- Final versions of documents.
- Public information.
- Official documents.
- Documents which ECLAC has copyright.
- Documents to be preserved as representative of the institutional memory.
ECLAC's Digital Repository is optimized to the browsers: Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer from version 9 and higher.